We have listened to your feedback and added several requested features to our service.
- Ability to remove tags that have previously been added to specific findings.
- Subdomains are now automatically included in the tests when you add a new domain.
- New formats for exporting security reports have been added, enabling you to export your findings to JSON.
- You can export only selected findings from the findings view in preferred format.
- Additional improvements and a redesign of the Team card has been released. More features are still on the roadmap to keep improving the team function.
Modules added to our core service include:
Coverage of SSLv3, Microsoft OWA Internal-IP-Disclosure, multiple CKEditor vulnerabilities and multiple WordPress modules such as revolution-slider LFI, robo-gallery RCE, TimThumb RCE check for funki/themify WP theme, easy-social-share-buttons XSS, mainwp-3.1.2 unauthenticated stored XSS, alo-easymail 2.4.7 XSS, faq-wd 1.0.14 XSS, adrotate-3.9.5 SQL injection, instalinker 1.1.1 XSS, multi-view-calendar XSS and of course many many more.
Disposable mail statistics for last month:
– about 87% of the scanned websites are vulnerable
– over 50% of the scanned websites have critical vulnerabilities
//The Disposable mail Team