Looking for a solution to delete the Roblox Account you’ve made so far. If yes, then you are welcome here. Today, in this post we will share with you some of the methods by which you will be able to delete Roblox accounts. Roblox is a very famous platform for massively multiplayer online video games. With over 100 million monthly active users.
It’s game creation & development system is a robust feature that allows users to create and design their own games. And also they can play games created by others from all over the world. Being a Roblox user since time, you might have started disliking it for some reason. Maybe that’s why you came in here to know the process of deleting Roblox Account so it can’t be reused.
Today here at our website we will be sharing with you the guide to delete the Roblox account. So, without taking any more time lets get started.
Delete a Roblox Account
Roblox doesn’t have any kind of option to delete your account Straightforwardly. In a simple way, you can’t delete your account.
But don’t worry we will make it happen, because we can. That’s why here we have shared with you five methods that can help you to delete your Roblox account.
Also Read: How To Delete Badoo Account PC, Android 2020
Method 1: Call Roblox Service care
Since Roblox doesn’t offer any account deletion option so you can simply call Roblox at 888-858-BLOX and ask them to delete your account. They may ask the reason behind deleting, and you simply have to tell them whatever you dislike about it or anything you want.
Method 2: Write an Email to Roblox
This method is mostly used by users as in this method you just simply need to write an email at [email protected] requesting the deletion of Roblox account and mentioning all necessary details regarding it.
You must have to mention your phone number and email associated with Roblox account and anything that identifies you as the owner of that particular account.
Method 3: Don’t use your account
Slow but steady solution for any user who wants his Roblox account deleted. In this method, you just need to avoid using your account for years and it will result in deletion of that account. Because Roblox will identify it as an inactive account. This is a guaranteed working method for everyone.
Method 4: Break Roblox Policies and Terms
We won’t recommend this method to use, honestly. You will have to get your account banned for 3 or more times by doing some mischievous activities. And finally, Roblox will delete your account forever. This isn’t a good way of doing such a thing as we said earlier. But no other method works then this can be an option for you.
Also Read: How To Get Free Robux in Roblox 2020
Method 5: Try at your own risk
This method is told by one of our users and he did it by himself and deleted his two accounts. So let’s see the method step by step to know more.
- Edit your accounts Bio profile and include some curse words and vulgar content etc. You should add more cursing words if you think its enough because that’s how it will work.
- Start using hate words and do cursing speech at a highly dense place in the Roblox chatting room. This kind of behavior with other users will make your account highlighted in the eyes of Roblox. Because using such bad languages breaks the privacy and policy agreement with Roblox. And maybe you start to get a warning soon.
- Start sending private offensive messages to moderators/admin with explicit languages. Also, ask them to delete your account.
- After doing all this stuff, maybe you get a message of warning from Roblox service regarding your account terms of service violation.
- The warning message will look like this image below, saying Account Deleted because of the violation of terms of services.
Trust me guys that this method will help you to get your account deleted within a very short time. And you won’t be able to recover it.
Finally, we have covered every method of deleting the Roblox account of 2020 that you’ve made any time. We all know it isn’t an easy task to do, but we have tried to make it as simple as you can understand. As there is no way to delete a Roblox account as of now. Since the Roblox authority didn’t add that feature yet. We hope you enjoyed reading the article and found it useful. If you any problem regarding the methods, you can ask it in the comment section. Cheers! 🙂